- Navigate to the University Writing Program Portfolio eForm.
- Login with your university username and password.
- All your information should be automatically entered except for your college and major. If you do not know your college or major, you can leave them blank.
- Add your advisor by clicking the button.
Select your advisor and click OK.
NOTE: If your advisor is not on the opening page, you can search for their last name in the search bar at the top.
- If you are a transfer student or you scored a 3 on an AP English Language/Literature and Composition test or a 4 on the IB English test, click the corresponding radio button. Otherwise, click the Not Applicable radio button.
NOTE: If you scored a 4 or 5 on an AP English Language/Literature and Composition test or a 5 or above on the IB English test, you have fulfilled the University Writing Requirement.
- The questionnaire section that follows is the same as the self-survey tool. Click all the options that apply to you.
- Agree to both the Intellectual Property Agreement and the WRIT Deferment Agreement.
- Upload your documents for each of the four fields.
NOTE: If your Writer's Choice project is not a MS Word, MS PowerPoint or PDF document, you need to upload it to the internet and give the URL of the project.
- Please let us know if you give us permission to use parts of your portfolio for future sample portfolios. If so, click Yes. Otherwise, click No.
- Once you submit the eForm, you need to mail the $75 portfolio fee to the Cashier's Office along with this payment submission form,which includes the Cashier's Office mailing address.
Blugold Seminar: Writing Program Portfolio Option eForm Help