- Setting up Voicemail
- Checking Voicemail From Off-Campus
- Personal Options
- Press the Messages button on your phone.
- The first time you go into your voicemail, your PIN is 112233, followed by #.
- Follow the setup instructions as they are given to you. You will be asked to record your name and greeting and change your password. After listening to a playback of your recording, you may re-record your message if desired.
There are a number of options for checking your voicemail when off-campus. Directions for these three processes are listed below:
This option is available both on- and off-campus. Check your email for voicemail messages. You can listen to these messages using your computer speakers.
- Dial 715-836-XXXX.
- When voicemail starts press *
- When instructed to enter your ID, enter your six-digit extension (36-xxxx) followed by "#".
- You will be instructed to enter your PIN, followed by "#".
- You will then be able to access your messages as normal.