Site Feedback

Garfield Avenue project affects travel on lower campus. The project is expected to be completed in fall 2018. Please allow extra time when traveling to see us!

Learn More

Student Forms: Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal Form PDF of this article

Last modified on 04/12/2017 12:09 pm CDT

If a student wants to appeal the hold that has been put on their financial aid due to failure to meet Satisfactory Academic Progress, they can complete this form, and may want to attach supporting documentation.

Satisfactory Academic Progress refers to a student earning a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher, completing at least 67% of the classes that they have attempted, and completing their degree within the maximum number of attempted credits allowable (150% of the published number of credits of the degree they are currently pursuing).

Start eForm Now

Searching for a list of all eForms?

  1. Navigate to
  2. Log in using your university username and password.
  3. Click the Start New Form tab.
  4. Select the form owner's department from the drop-down menu.

Resuming a started and saved eForm?

  1. Navigate to
  2. Log in using your university username and password.
  3. Click the My Tasks tab to view any forms that require your input.
    NOTE: Must have clicked Save and Close for Later.
  4. Click the View Forms in Progress tab to view a form's progress that you initiated.

Need help?

Was this article helpful?

Name is required and must be a string.
An email address is required.

Thanks for your interest in UW-Eau Claire. Let's get started!

Select a student category below for admission guidelines, important deadlines and instructions.

NOTE: To complete your application to UW-Eau Claire you will be taken off of this website to access the UW System online admission application.

If you want to apply for employment, please click here.