Skip to main content

Student Forms: Graduate Assistantship/Fellowship/AOP Application

Last updated

Graduate students seeking a graduate assistantship position, Graduate Student Foundation Fellowship, and/or Advanced Opportunity Program (AOP) should submit an application to be considered. The Graduate Studies Assistantship/Fellowship/AOP Application may be found in Gold for Blugolds, the UWEC scholarships web site. If you wish to be considered for the Advanced Opportunity Program, you must also submit a FAFSA.

Assistantship/Fellowship/AOP Application

(Link to Gold for Blugolds Scholarship web site)

If questions, please contact the Office of Graduate Studies at or call 716-836-2721.