The wireless network at UWEC is currently broadcasting at the 802.11N standard, with extensive coverage of all buildings and even some outdoor locations, such as Bollinger Field and Carson Park.
Android and iOS
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Select UWEC from the list to connect.
- If it is an option, select connect automatically.
- Click the wireless icon in upper-right corner of your screen, to the left of the volume icon.
- Select UWEC from the list.
You should now be connected to the UWEC network. No further registration is required.
- Click the wireless icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Select UWEC from the list to connect to it.