Finding a Program
There are two ways to find programs the university currently offers in the university catalog.
- The first is to click Programs in the top right navigation. This will take you to an alphabetical list of all the university programs. You can sort the programs either by the college or by the programs.
- NOTE: Sorting the programs alphabetically will allow you to click on a link to learn more about the program. Sorting the programs by college will only give you a list of programs offered by each college.
- The second option is to click the Degree Programs tab in the left navigation, which leads to the same page as the first option.
Finding Course Descriptions
There are two ways to find the course descriptions.
- The first is to click Courses in the top right navigation. This will take you to an alphabetical list of Course Descriptions and a tab with Course Information.
- The second option is to click the Courses tab in the left navigation, which will lead you to the same page.
Printing a Course Catalog Page
On the upper right hand corner of the screen, there is a print icon you can select. Once selected, you can choose the option Send to Printer to print exactly what you see on the page, or you can click PDF of the page to print the entire page.
If you’d like the full catalog printed in PDF form, contact Printing Services for options.