- To recommend policies to the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs for the production of the annual Viennese Ball, including student attendance.
- To actively participate in the planning and production of the annual Viennese Ball.
- To promote goodwill, understanding, and cooperation in university, community and international relations through the production of the Viennese Ball.
- To assist in the recruitment of a corps of campus and community volunteers who will participate in production activities for the Viennese Ball.
- To recommend uses of net revenues and donations for awards and scholarships.
- Four members of the faculty, academic staff and/or classified staff.
- Four representatives from the community.
- Eight students.
- Ex officio (voting):
- Director of University Centers or designee.
- Arts/Special Events Coordinator (Executive Director of the Viennese Ball).
- Conference and Reservations Manager.
- Technical Services Manager.
- Chair of the Department of Music and Theatre Arts.
- Director of the Center for International Education.
- President of the UW-Eau Claire Foundation or designee.
- Ex officio Advisory Staff (non-voting):
- Assistant Arts/Special Events Coordinator.
- University Dining Services Director.
- Program Assistant from Activities and Programs.
- Financial Specialist from Activities and Programs.
- Student Manager of the University Usher Corps.
- Student Manager on Duty (SMOD) supervisor.
Executive Director of the Viennese Ball.
Three years, rotating.