Below are the instructions on how to create a Team's meeting using event details from an already composed SFB meeting.
- Navigate to/start up Teams client.
- Select the Calendar icon on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Navigate to the appropriate date/time of each of your SFB meetings and create the equivalent meeting in Teams.
- The following meeting invitation comes up for you to fill in. Be sure to invite the same people to the meeting as you had originally invited. After you completed filling out the details of your meeting, click the Save button in the upper right-hand corner.
- After clicking the Save button, the screen will revert back to the Teams calendar and you should then be able to see the meeting you just created. Note: Be sure to delete the meeting in Skype for Business with a note that the meeting was converted to Teams.