Click here to watch a tutorial on how to scan documents from a Lanier printer to your email address as a PDF.
- Load documents face up in the document feeder.
- Press the Scanner function key.
- Make sure email tab is highlighted.
- Select destination address from the address book.
If desired destination does not appear, refer to instructions below on how to add an address to the address book.
Press program destination.
- The desired address will now appear in the address book.
- Press okay twice.
- Type username using the keypad.
- Press Ok twice.
- Type email using the keypad.
- Press change.
- Press Scan Menu.
Here the user can adjust color, resolution, and scan size.
- Press Send File Type/Name.
Here the user can adjust the page orientation.
- Press File Name to name file.
- Type desired name into the keypad.
- Press start.
- The document will arrive as attachments in an email.