In order to receive financial aid funds, you must:
- Be a citizen or an eligible noncitizen of the U.S.
- Be in compliance with Selective Service registration.
- Be admitted to a degree program at UW-Eau Claire.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- Have at least at half-time status (for most aid programs).
NOTE: For need-based aid, you need to have a financial need based on the FAFSA information.
- Not be in default on any educational loan.
- Show willingness to repay any educational loans.
- Not owe any refund on a grant or loan.
- Not be convicted for the possession or sale of illegal drugs while receiving aid.
- Not be delinquent in payments of court-ordered child support and/or maintenance to receive state aid.