Email: Schedule a Meeting with Outlook
- On the Home tab, click New Items and select Meeting.
In the Calendar field, click New Meeting and select the desired meeting.
- To invite people to the meeting, type their email in the To field or click To and select them from the list.
- Type the name of the meeting in the Subject field.
- Add a location for the meeting by clicking Rooms...
- Select the room to hold the meeting in and click OK.
- Set the Start and End times for the meeting. If the meeting is happening all day, select All day event.
- In the Message box, type any information that would be important for the attendees to know such as what to bring, what to expect, and the itinerary for the meeting.
- (Optional) Click Scheduling Assistant to see the availabilities of both the room and the attendees.
- (Optional) To make the event reoccurring, click Recurrence and set how often the meeting will happen.
- Once the meeting is set, click Send.
- Login to your webmail account.
- Click the New dropdown arrow and select Calendar event.
Click the calendar icon at the bottom, click the New dropdown arrow and select Calendar event.
- In the Add a title for the event field, type the name for the meeting.
- In the Add a location or a room field, type the name of the room to hold the event or click Add Room and select from the rooms available.
- Set the start and end dates for the meeting. If the event is happening all day, select All day.
- (Optional) If the event repeats, select the Repeat dropdown menu and set how often it repeats.
- (Optional) Set a reminder for the event by clicking Add an email reminder and setting when a reminder should be sent.
- Add a message to go along with the meeting.
- Type the name of the attendees for the event; their names will appear below.
- Click the Scheduling Assistant icon to help pick a day that best fits all the attendees. Areas that are grayed out are times when a room or someone is unavailable.
- When the event is ready, click Send.