Follow the directions below to add specific email addresses to your Safe Senders list in Outlook mail. Emails sent from addresses on the Safe Senders list will always appear in your mailbox and not be labeled as Junk Mail.
- Navigate to your Outlook mail home screen.
- Click the Gear icon.
- Navigate to the Your App Settings section.
- Click Mail.
- Navigate to the Options panel on the left side of the screen.
- Click Accounts.
- Select Block or Allow from the drop-down menu.
- Type desired email addresses into the text box under Safe Senders and Recipients.
- Click Save.