With MyBlugold CampS, you can now edit most of your personal information by yourself. It is a good idea to check and see if your hometown is listed correctly for News Releases issued to your hometown paper, for instance, making the Dean's List and Commencement announcements.
- Log into MyBlugold CampS.
- Select the Academic Records tile.
- Select Hometown News Release.
On the page that appears, you will be able to see your hometown information as currently listed for News Releases.
- You will be able to edit your City, State, Country, Zip Code and restriction status.
- If you have two hometowns -- for instance, the city you grew up in and the city you live in now -- click to Add a Hometown.
- An identical Send news to box will appear, allowing you to input all the necessary information.
NOTE: News Releases will be sent to all hometown newspapers; however only the primary hometown will be mentioned in a news release. If you have two hometowns listed, be sure to indicate the preferred hometown. To do this, select Yes on the Preferred hometown pulldown.
- You can also delete the listed hometown by clicking on hometown row and then Delete.
- You have the right to restrict the release of your information. This is done by selecting Exclude from the Include/Exclude me from News Release field. If restrictions are in place, information will not be sent to newspapers.
PLEASE NOTE: Only students can change the restriction since it is part of their confidential information.
- When all of your information is correct, click Save.