- Login to Drupal (CE)
NOTE: Your Drupal credentials are different than your UWEC credentials. If you're not sure whether you have access to Drupal, please contact the Help Desk.
- Click Workbench and select All Recent Content from the navigation menu
- Search for the desired content, for example the page titled "Home."
- (Optional) You can upload a Lede Image.
NOTE: The lede image should be an ultra-wide crop, ideally a campus beauty shot, to best fit the available background space on the page.
- Click Edit Summary to edit the optional summary.
NOTE: The meta description is pulled from the summary. If left blank, the optional summary will trim the full text of the body field.
- Edit the body of the page. On the homepage, this section controls the blue "featured program" bar. This section can include headings and other basic formatting.
NOTE: Features to add specialty headings and button styles will be coming Spring 2017.
- Click Save and Publish to publish the page immediately;
Click Save and Create New Draft to create a draft and publish the page later.