- Login to Drupal (CE)
NOTE: Your Drupal credentials are different than your UWEC credentials. If you're not sure whether you have access to Drupal, please contact the Help Desk.
- Select Workbench > All Recent Content from the navigation menu.
- Search for the desired content.
- Click Edit to edit the selected content
- Edit the Title.
NOTE: The Title becomes the H1 of the page so be thoughtful when crafting this content. Editing the title may change the URL of the page.
- Upload an optional Lede Image.
NOTE: The Lede image should be an ultra-wide crop, ideally a campus beauty shot, to best fit the available background space on the page.
- Click Edit Summary to edit the optional Summary.
NOTE: The meta description is pulled from the Summary. If left blank, the optional Summary will trim the full text of the body field.
- Edit the Body of the page, which can include headings, supplemental images, lists, links, and other basic formatting.
NOTE: To remove an image, select it and press [Backspace] or [Delete} on your keyboard. Images added here will not be added to Athena Images (functionality to come Summer 2017).
- Click Save and Publish to publish the page immediately
Click Save and Create New Draft to create a draft and publish the page later.