TreeSize Professional is a tool that can help you view the items on your H: drive in order to clean and organize them.
NOTE: TreeSize Professional is not available on Macs.
To access TreeSize Professional on Windows 7:
- Click on the Office button on the bottom left of your computer.
- Click Computer. You will see your H: drive, which is marked with your username.
- Right click on your H: Drive.
- Select TreeSize Professional from the list of options.
- A video on the TreeSize Professional website will show you how to navigate the program and delete files: http://www.jam-software.com/treesize/videos.shtml.