NOTE: If you are looking to activate or deactivate an already created item click here.
This article is for editing the Info tab in the Stories app in Athena.
- Verify and change if necessary the author's username. By default, your username will automatically be added.
NOTE: The username indicates the story's owner and only that person can work on it. If another author wants to edit a story that is not theirs or wants to give ownership to another user, they will have to contact the Help Desk about changing the Author's Username. If the author's username exists in the Athena Profiles system, the name and bio info will be automatically filled.
- (Optional) Type in the author's name for this story.
NOTE: The name field will be automatically filled if the author's username exists in the Athena Profiles system.
- (Optional) Add an author bio to the story. This cannot include URLs or special formatting.
NOTE: The bio field will be automatically filled if the author's username exists in the Athena Profiles system.
- (Optional) Add in the Videographer's information.
NOTE: The bio field will be automatically filled if the Videographer's username exists in the Athena Profiles System.
- (Optional) Add the people in this story, separating names by hitting the enter button after you finish adding someone’s name.
- Set the publication date using the calendar picker tool. The current date should be pulled in automatically. If you would like the story to publish on a future date, or would like the story to appear as though it was published on a date in the past, set the publication date accordingly.
NOTE: If a future date is selected, the story will not display in public listings until the selected date/time. By default, the story will not go live until it is changed from Draft status.
- (Optional) Set a publication time.
NOTE: If no date is specified, the story will go live at midnight of the publication date.
- (Optional) Set an expiration date using the calendar picker tool.
NOTE: When the expiration date is reached, the story will no longer display in public listings.
- (Optional) Set an expiration time.
NOTE: If no date is specified, the story will expire at midnight of the expiration date.
- Click Save.
NOTE: Saving changes in the Info tab will apply changes directly to the story. No draft will be created.
- Proceed to the Organize tab.
Still need help?
If you have questions related to this article, please contact the LTS Help Desk at 715-836-5711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.