NOTE: if you are looking to activate or deactivate an already created item click here.
This article is for editing the Events tab in the Stories app in Athena.
- Type in the name of the event.
- Set the start date of the event (e.g. mm/dd/yyyy or 02/04/2015).
- Set the end date of the event (e.g. mm/dd/yyyy or 02/04/2015).
- Set the start time of the event (e.g. --:-- -- or 01:30 PM).
- Set the end time of the event (e.g. --:-- -- or 01:30 PM).
- Add the location of the event.
- Add notes for the event if applicable (i.e. Admission prices, what to bring, where to park, etc.).
- Add a Google Map location URL to provide potential visitors with a map and turn-by-turn directions (e.g. The URL for Davies Center: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Davies+Centeremail@example.com,-91.5032301,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x87f8bda273aeda49:0x4766719c117d8afa).
NOTE: Learn how to find the coordinates of a place using Google Maps.
- Add a URL for a custom button for this event (i.e.venue website, event website like JazzFest, etc.). This field works in tandem with the Link Text field.
- Add link text if applicable (e.g. "Visit JazzFest's Site", etc.). This field works in tandem with the URL field.
- Add a tickets URL where visitors can go to purchase tickets online.
- Click Save.
NOTE: Saving changes in the Events tab will apply changes directly to the story. No draft will be created.
- Return to the Content tab and click Save and Publish to set this story to live.
NOTE: If the story's publication date is in the future, the story won't display in public listings until the publication date is reached.
Still need help?
If you have questions related to this article, please contact the LTS Help Desk at 715-836-5711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.