NOTE: If you are looking to activate or deactivate an already created item click here.
This article is for editing the Content tab in the Stories app in Athena.
- Add a featured headline to your story. This will show up on top of the featured image for the story in sliders. This is required.
Best Practice: Headline should be clear and specific, telling the reader what the story is about, and be interesting enough to draw them into reading the article.
- Add an excerpt to the story (max 255 characters). This is a short description of the story that will be used in listings and featurettes. This is required.
- Fill in the article of the story. This can include headings, supplemental images, lists, links, accordions, and other basic formatting. Adding images into the article section will yield an image with a name and caption underneath. The name and caption can be edited in the Athena Images app. This will also right-align the image inside the story. The Article field is required.
- (Optional) Select or upload a new featured image.
NOTE: If a story has no featured image, the story will appear in story listings with a brand color instead. For help adding a new image, see Adding an Image, Editing Image Properties, and Cropping an Image.
Example of Photo Caption
- (Optional) Select or add a new featured video.
NOTE: This will replace the featured image with the selected video. For help adding a new video, see Adding a Video and Editing a Video.
- Click Save.
NOTE: If you wish to publish the story immediately, click Save and Publish. Otherwise, clicking Save and continuing on to the other tabs will create an unpublished draft of the story.
- Proceed to the Info tab.
Still need help?
If you have questions related to this article, please contact the LTS Help Desk at 715-836-5711 or email@example.com.