- Add a useful name for the image. This will show in Athena systems’ search results and is for internal use only; the image name will not be displayed publicly.
- Add a descriptive alt text for the image. The alt text will be read to visitors using screen readers or other assistive technology, will be used by search engines as a ranking factor, and will be displayed in certain browsers when a user hovers over or long-taps the image.
NOTE: Learn more Alt Text best practices here.
- Add an appropriate image title for your photo. This will be displayed publicly in certain use cases, so be sure it accurately reflects the intent of the image.
- (Optional) Add a caption for your photo. In certain places, this will show up within the context of the photo (formerly known as a cutline).
- Drag and drop any units you wish to attach the image into the Selected Items column; order does not matter here.
- Click on any keywords and categories you wish to attach to the image. Try searching to help narrow your options.
- Select the proper crop image tags and adjust crops as desired.
NOTE: See Athena Images: Cropping an Image for instructions.
- Click Update Image.
Still need help?
If you have questions related to this article, please contact the LTS Help Desk at 715-836-5711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.