- Click Add Date to start adding dates for the program.
NOTE: Program registration URLs are added per date, not per program; to edit other registration information for a program, see Editing a Program: Registration Tab.
- Select the appropriate venue.
NOTE: See Adding a Venue for instructions on adding new venue options.
- Enter a room.
- Enter the appropriate event code.
- Set the start date and end date for this program date using the calendar picker tool.
- Set the start time and end time for this program date.
NOTE: Times should be entered as CST using 24-hour format (e.g. 11:15:00 for 11:15 AM or 14:15:00 for 2:15 PM).
- Select the appropriate registration mode.
- Enter the registration URL for this specific program date.
- (Optional) Set the early deadline date using the calendar picker tool.
- Set the registration cutoff date. Once this date occurs, registration for this program date will be turned off; registration options for the next program date will be displayed on the program page, or if no other dates for this program exist a prospecting form will be displayed.
- (Optional) Add a meeting schedule.
This would be used to indicate specific nights or times within the program date range, or may be used to indicate exceptions to normal program meeting times. If a program is two or more days, utilize the Meeting Schedule field to provide a detailed schedule outlining times broken down by day. Begin with "This class meets", using "from" and "to" to indicate timeframe (e.g. "This class meets Tuesdays from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.").
- Click Create Program Date.
- Proceed to the Testimonials tab.
For in-depth instructions on each section of a program: