- Log in to Athena
NOTE: If you do not see this option in the menu, you do not have permissions to this area. Contact the Help Desk if you think you should have access but do not.
Note: If you are looking to activate or deactivate an already created item click here
- Select Categories from the navigation menu.
- Click Add Category in the upper right.
- Enter the Name of the category.
NOTE: The name will be used for searching within the Athena apps and may also be displayed to end users in some situations.
NOTE: The Slug will be automatically generated; generally, it should not be altered. If you think it needs to be altered, contact the Help Desk for guidance.
- Enter a description for the category
- Choose the appropriate / available organization tag(s) as desired.
- Click Create Save.
Still need help?
If you have questions related to this article, please contact the LTS Help Desk at 715-836-5711 or email@example.com.