Enterprise Connect assists UW-Eau Claire students and staff in updating their passwords on campus Macs, preventing keychain errors from happening. Once a user logs into Enterprise, it automatically maps the H, P, and W drives to the computer.
NOTE: This application only works for the University Macs and will not work on personal computers.
- From the Desktop, navigate to the Go menu and select Applications.
- Click and open Enterprise Connect.
- Log in using your University username and password.
NOTE: Once you log in, the window will automatically close.
To Map Additional Networks
- In the menu bar, click the key icon.
- Select Open Enterprise Connect...
- Click the drop down arrow and click Shares.
- Click the plus in the lower left corner to add a new entry field.
- Type the address of the networks you want to add.