Office 365 is accessible on most computer and mobile devices with internet capabilities, without requiring the use of one of your free licenses. The online version can be accessed by navigating to either https://onedrive.uwec.edu or https://office365.uwec.edu.
Accessing OneDrive Online
- Using https://onedrive.uwec.edu will take you directly to your OneDrive storage.
- You will see a login page; use your school email and password to sign in.
- From your OneDrive storage you can select a saved or shared document, or you can select the New button in the upper left-hand corner to create a new document.
Accessing Office365 Online
- Using https://office365.uwec.edu will take you to a similar login page, where you can type in your school email and password.
- You will then be able to access OneDrive or any Office application to start a new document online, or you can use this page to access installation for your personally-owned computer(s) and/or mobile device(s).
(Office 365 homepage)
Note: You can also access previously created documents in your OneDrive while using an Office application by opening a file from the Recent Documents list, or from the OneDrive – UW-Eau Claire cloud location.