To search for rooms on campus:
- Navigate to the UWEC 25Live Pro website.
- Sign in with your UWEC username and password.
- You can search room locations by using the Search Locations field under Quick Search.
You can also click on "Go to Search" and then change the Object to "Locations."
- In the Quick Search , you can type in a building name or a specific room number. You can then browse the list of rooms that appears.
NOTE: This list will include the name and location of each room, the room features and layout, and the max capacity.
- To narrow the search, you can click More Options. You can enter filters to find rooms with specific features, layouts, or capacities.
- You can also select the Availability tab. This shows the events that have already been scheduled for each room on the search list, and when they are open.
NOTE: You can change the Date field to look at the schedule for a different day.
- Click Calendar to view the availability of one room for a week at a time.
NOTE: You can change the Dates field to look at the schedule for a different week.
- In any view, you can click the Schedule an Event button to create an event in that room/time slot.
- Click Save As to save your search.
Saving Search Criteria will save the keywords and filters you used to produce the search.