To search for rooms on campus:
- Navigate to the UWEC 25Live website.
- Sign in with your UWEC username and password.
- You can search room locations by using the Search Locations field under Quick Search in the Home tab, or by clicking the Locations tab.
- In either the Quick Search or the Search by Keyword fields, you can type in a building name or a specific room number. You can then browse the list of rooms that appears.
NOTE: This list will include the name and location of each room, the room features and layout, and the max capacity.
- To narrow the search, you can click More Search Options. You can enter filters to find rooms with specific features, layouts, or capacities.
NOTE: Click Edit to add filters from a specific category.
- You can also select the Availability tab. This shows the events that have already been scheduled for each room on the search list, and when they are open.
NOTE: You can change the Date field to look at the schedule for a different day.
- Click Calendar to view the availability of one room for a week at a time.
NOTE: You can change the Dates field to look at the schedule for a different week.
- In any view, you can click the Schedule an Event button to create an event in that room/time slot.
- Click Save Search to save your search.
Saving Search Criteria will save the keywords and filters you used to produce the search.
Saving Search Results will save the list of locations that appeared at the time of your search. This means that the list may not be up to date to the search criteria in the future.