UW-Eau Claire – Eau Claire Campus
Management + Marketing
Part Time, Staff
- Official Title: University Services Program Associate
- Job ID: #17058
- Date Posted:
- Apply by: | To ensure consideration, completed applications must be received by deadline. However, screening may continue until position is filled.
Management and Marketing: Administrative and Outreach Support for Sales Program (60%)
The Sales Center in the Department of Management and Marketing in the College of Business has a 60% position available to start in April or May 2021. The duties associated with this position include providing administrative and outreach support for the sales program.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Good verbal and written communication skills, Microsoft office, familiarity with Linkedin and Instagram, some experience or knowledge of social media.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Graphic design experience, familiarity with Qualtrics, Constant Contact and CRM experience is a plus. Associates degree or above is preferred.
Provide marketing and Marketing Communication support for Great Northwoods Sales and BluGold Competitions
- Develop digital fliers to send out to corporations
- Manage website updates
- Develop signage
- Communicate with schools and coaches regarding invitations to GNSW, student and coaches registration
- Work with Sales Director to develop and distribute communication and updates to corporate participants
- Develop and distribute Marcom, SWAG etc. for the competitions
- Work with Sales Director to develop and distribute communication regarding the logistics of the sales competition … including obtaining parking passes, maps etc.
- Create and distribute digital badges for the participants
Work with Sales Director to publish regular communication on UWEC events with Key stakeholders
- Write and initiate bi-weekly communication
- Develop and manage Mktg Communication calendar
- Develop and promote calendar of events for the UWEC Program distribute among key stakeholders
- Work with Dr. Davisto write and publish year end report for the UWEC Program
Work with Sales Director to create value for corporate partners by facilitating communication with students
- Promote corporate on-campus events to students
- Post corporate partners job offerings on LInkedin and Canvas
- Keep partner page updated on the website
- Collect resumes and create a digital resume book for all sales majors
Work with Sales Director to build the UWEC Brand
- Take pictures and post information about UWEC events
- Track and promote results from sales competition, internships and job placements
- Develop marketing materials that can be used to recruit potential students and corporate partners
Work with Dean’s office on generating PR for the sales program activities and accomplishments
DEPARTMENT: The Department of Management and Marketing is a vibrant and cohesive group of teachers and scholars, dedicated to excellence in teaching and remaining current in their fields through scholarly activity. The department offers five majors: Management, Marketing, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, and International Business. Emphases within the Marketing major include General Marketing, Marketing Analytics and Sales. The department serves over 1200 undergraduate majors, and helps support the UW System Consortium online MBA program. The department is housed in UW – Eau Claire’s AACSB accredited College of Business.
UNIVERSITY and EAU CLAIRE COMMUNITY: UW-Eau Claire, an institution of approximately 11,500 students and 1,200 faculty and staff, is consistently recognized as a top comprehensive university in the Midwest and is widely known as a leader in faculty-undergraduate research and study abroad. We strive for excellence in liberal education and select graduate and professional programs through commitment to teaching and learning and dedication to our core values of diversity, sustainability, leadership, and innovation.
The City of Eau Claire, situated at the confluence of the Chippewa and Eau Claire rivers, is at the center of a metropolitan area of approximately 100,000 people located 90 miles east of Minneapolis/St. Paul. The area features beautiful parks and trails, strong public schools, a vibrant arts scene and local food culture, and abundant recreational opportunities.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Applications are submitted electronically. Please follow instructions found on the following UW-Eau Claire Web site: https://www.uwec.edu/job-postings/. You must create an account and login before you can apply. If you have not yet registered, click on the "Click here to Register" link to begin the registration process. If you are already a registered user, input your "User Name" and "Password" and select "Login." Click the link to the Management and Marketing: Administrative and Outreach Support for Sales Program position (Job ID # 17058) and then click the "Apply Now" button to submit your application electronically. Your application will not be considered complete until all required documents are attached and all required fields are completed. Please be sure you have included the following in PDF format:
- Letter of application
- Names and contact information for three references
Please direct requests for additional information to:
To ensure consideration, completed applications must be received by Friday, April 23, 2021. However, screening may continue until position is filled.
The UW-Eau Claire Police Department is dedicated to maintaining a safe and secure environment for learning and working. Although crime at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire is limited, the University Police want students, faculty and staff to be aware of crime on campus and the area surrounding the campus. The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act is a federal law that requires colleges and universities to disclose annual information about campus crime. Visit Campus Security and Fire Report. Also visit our Campus Security Authority(CSA) policy.
UW-Eau Claire is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disability employer dedicated to enhancing equity, diversity, and inclusion.
The University reserves the right to contact additional references with notice given to the candidates at an appropriate time in the process. Employment will require a background check. Employment will also require you and your references to answer questions regarding past conduct related to sexual violence and sexual harassment.
The University of Wisconsin System will not reveal the identities of applicants who request confidentiality in writing, except that the identity of the successful candidate will be released. See Wis. Stat. §. 19.36(7).
The University of Wisconsin System is engaged in a Title and Total Compensation (TTC) project to redesign job titles and compensation structures. As a result of the TTC project, official job titles on current job postings may change in Spring 2020. Job duties and responsibilities will remain the same. For more information please visit: wisconsin.edu/ohrwd/title-and-total-compensation-study/.