UW-Eau Claire strives to improve the health and wellbeing of our campus community as part of our ongoing commitment to invest in our faculty and staff. The opportunities and resources below support healthy lifestyles and promote healthy practices, and we encourage you to explore and participate!
Our Commitment to Wellbeing
UW-Eau Claire's 2025 Strategic Plan affirms our commitment to achieving distinction in health and wellbeing by: increasing collaborations across disciplines and colleges in support of health and wellbeing; expanding national partnerships to enhance opportunities for students, faculty and staff in health and wellbeing; developing new, nationally competitive academic and cocurricular programs; identifying ways to enhance the wellbeing of faculty, staff and students.
Chancellor's Advisory Council on Wellbeing
Supported by the Vice Chancellor for Finance & Administration, the Chancellor's Advisory Council on Wellbeing advises the Chancellor and their executive team, communicates with all campus stakeholders and champions UW-Eau Claire’s wellbeing initiatives in order to:
- Create a healthier workplace,
- Foster a campus culture of wellbeing,
- Encourage collaboration and engagement among employees within and across divisions,
- Provide a communication “link” among employees and with University leaders, and
- Form workgroups to execute and support initiatives that create a wellbeing benefit.