print header

Repayment of Financial Aid if you Withdraw


If you withdraw from the University before 60 percent of the semester has been completed, the University is required to determine the amount of your federal and state financial aid (other than work-study) that must be returned. The amount of aid you may keep when you withdraw is in direct proportion to the length of time you remained enrolled during the semester. You may owe a repayment of your financial aid even though you are not eligible for a refund of your tuition. The University will notify you of the dollar amount owed.

Actual, individualized calculations of required repayment will be done at Blugold Central. A detailed statement of the policy is in the Your Right to Know.