print header

Financial Aid Appeal

The UW-Eau Claire Financial Aid Office has established an appeal process to allow for a possible recalculation of financial need based on special or unusual circumstances. Although not all changes in circumstance will result in an adjustment to your financial aid eligibility, if you are interested in pursuing an appeal, please complete and submit an Appeal Request Form.  Parent or student may complete and submit the form. 

Also, please be aware, the student must file a current year FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) before an appeal may be processed. And so, please make sure this step has been completed before submitting the Appeal Request to Blugold Central.