print header

Information for Veterans

Federal law requires that state, but not federal, veterans educational benefits be used as part of a veteran's financial aid award. Therefore, in order for financial aid to be awarded, veterans must provide information regarding the type of veterans educational benefit to be received during the academic year.  Be sure to apply for all veterans' benefits through the UW-Eau Claire Veterans Services Office, call 715-836-3612..


Military Resources