Join us on September 6 at 4:00 p.m. for the grand opening and ribbon cutting of our new residence hall. We are excited about this new addition to campus and hope that you can join us to celebrate.
The $35 million six-story residence hall will be located on upper campus on a site north of Towers Hall. Designed to house 432 students, the facility is scheduled to open in August 2019.
The building will include living areas that will house four students each, some with single bedrooms and some with double bedrooms; floor lounges with kitchens; and music, game, social and study rooms.
The new residence hall was included in the Campus 2010-30 Master plan to help UW-Eau Claire address the longtime on-campus housing shortage and overcrowding of existing residence halls.
Facts and details
- Capacity: 432 male and female residents
- Located on upper campus
- Suite style, two or four residents per suite
- Available to all students
- A double-double includes two double bedrooms, a small common area / circulation space outside the bedrooms, and bathroom facilities dedicated to only that suite.
- A quad-single includes four single bedrooms, a small common area / circulation space outside the bedrooms, and bathroom facilities dedicated to only that suite