Comfort + Convenience
Located on scenic ridge overlooking Putnam Park and the Chippewa River on upper campus, Chancellors Hall is an apartment-style residence hall.
Each suite features 4 single bedrooms, a central living room, and a kitchenette.
- twin bed, desk, chair and closet in each bedroom
- bed linens, blanket and pillow
- towels and washcloths
- in-suite shared bathrooms
- full kitchen
- furnished living room
- free WiFi
- parking on premises
- community room
- 24-hour secured front entrance
- 24-hour on-call staff
All room and spaces are ADA accessible.
Chancellors Hall is located on UW-Eau Claire's upper campus.
Pricing + Availability
Chancellors Hall is available early June until mid-August each summer. Exact dates and pricing may vary. Contact us to learn more!
- no pets
- no smoking or parties
- check-in and check-out times are flexible