Skip to main content

Life on campus for students with disabilities

Students requesting housing related accommodations should indicate on their housing application that they will be submitting disability documentation to the SSD office. Additional information and a virtual tour of campus housing is available at Housing and Residence Life.

Dining Services

Students living in university residence halls must participate in a meal plan offered through University Dining Services. Special dietary arrangements can be made by contacting Dining Services. Additional information is available at Blugold Dining.

We want to hear from you

Please enter your name

Please enter a valid email address

Please enter a valid phone number

Please enter a message