There are several very important and time-sensitive steps to applying for the National Student Exchange program, so be sure to read carefully.
Interested students must attend an NSE Information Meeting.
Below are the upcoming informational meetings for 2022-2023 academic year participation.
All participants must attend an information meeting to learn about NSE and the application process .
|Tuesday||October 12||10:00 am||Menominee Room|
|Friday||October 29||11:00 am||Menominee Room|
|Monday||November 8||2:00 pm||Menominee Room|
|Tuesday||November 16||Noon||Menominee Room|
|Thursday||December 2||11:00 am||Menominee Room|
Contact the Dean of Students Office for more information: 715-836-2003 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed NSE Applications Include:
- A non-refundable application fee.
- A completed NSE application, indicating reasons for your campus selection and why an NSE adventure is for you.
- Reference from your Academic Advisor.
- A completed Budget/Resource sheet.
- An interview with the NSE coordinator and another UW-Eau Claire Faculty or staff member.
- Completed application materials are submitted to the NSE Coordinator on or before the application deadline.
- Student placements are negotiated by the NSE Coordinator at an annual conference in March. These negotiations are governed by the fee plan for exchange, the popularity of certain exchange opportunities, and limitations on the number of students some institutions may send and receive.
Among the selection criteria will be evidence of flexibility and the ability to adapt to short-term relocation, indicators of clear-cut academic and personal goals, and the ability to act as a good representative of UW-Eau Claire and Wisconsin.