The COVID-19 data on this page was gathered between September 2020 through January 2022.
For updates on UW-Eau Claire's response to COVID-19, visit https://www.uwec.edu/coronavirus-updates/
Data includes PCR and antigen tests performed at UW-Eau Claire.
Quarantine is appropriate to separate individuals who may have had contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19.
Isolation is required if a student is displaying symptoms and is awaiting test results. Isolation is also required for all students who have tested positive for COVID-19. Quarantine and isolation totals include students who remain in their residence hall rooms/apartments and those who have been temporarily relocated to Putnam Hall on campus.
The Eau Claire City-County Health Department total reflects positive cases recorded since Sept. 1. This total includes all tests conducted by Student Health Service at UW-Eau Claire and positive tests for off-campus students, faculty and staff, including employees from campus vendors Sodexo, Barnes & Noble and US Bank. The county’s cumulative data includes positive tests gathered in Eau Claire County and other county health departments in Wisconsin and Minnesota. The Eau Claire City-County Health Department data is updated weekly.
UW System COVID-19 Snapshot
- Eau Claire County COVID-19 Information Hub
- Barron County COVID-19 Resources
- Archived UWEC COVID-19 Dashboard (Fall 2020-Winterim 2022)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- U.S. Dept of State
- Wisconsin Dept of Health Services
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Federal Emergency Funds
- Counseling Services Center COVID-19 Mental Health Resources
- UWEC Parent and Families Facebook Group
- Firstsource and Travel
- LTS Remote Services