Keeping a pulse on the pandemic on campus
The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire COVID-19 Dashboard is a source of information for regular updates on COVID-19 data related to the campus community.
This dashboard will be updated daily, Monday through Friday. All data reflected here has been confirmed by Student Health Service. The aggregate data profile protects the privacy of students while enabling UW-Eau Claire to share relevant information about the virus.
|Sept. 18 update
|Sept. 14-20 total
|Aug. 31-Sept. 6
|Students currently in quarantine
|Students currently in isolation
|Number of students hospitalized
Rice Lake and Marshfield campuses
|Rice Lake Campus
UW System COVID-19 Snapshot
- Tests performed includes PCR and antigen tests from Student Health Service.
- The positivity percentage is in no way intended to represent the ratio of positive cases compared to the full student body or campus community. It reflects testing administered to both symptomatic and asymptomatic students.
- Quarantine is appropriate to separate individuals who may have had contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19.
- Isolation is required if a student is displaying symptoms and is awaiting test results. Isolation is also required for all students who have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Quarantine and isolation totals include students who remain in their residence hall rooms/apartments and those who have been temporarily relocated to Putnam Hall on campus.
- UW-Eau Claire is working with the Eau Claire City-County Health Department to gather data on additional tests conducted in the community. That data will be included as it becomes available.
- Tests administered totals are not available for the Rice Lake and Marshfield campuses.