Tickets are allotted to each graduate attending commencement in accordance with a formula based upon the Registrar's count of candidates approved to graduate, the number of available seats in Zorn Arena and your reservation status. The largest possible equal number of tickets will be assigned to each graduate in an effort to be fair to everyone.
- Commencement tickets are free but required for all guests, including infants and children
- All graduate candidates, whether attending commencement or not, should complete the task on your CampS - Student Center - To Do List. There you will be able to reserve your tickets - For May 2020 each graduate candidate can reserve up to 5 tickets.
- Tickets will be available for pick up at Senior Countdown Event on April 29, 2020. After Senior Countdown tickets will be available at the Davies Service Center for general admission tickets and the Commencement Office (Schofield 201) for special seating tickets.
- Tickets cannot be sold, as they are being provided to you at no cost.
Not Planning to Attend?
Even if you are not planning to attend commencement PLEASE let us know that by completing the task on your CampS - Student Center - To Do List. It will only take a moment and could make the world of difference to someone attending who could use the tickets.
REMOTE SITE BROADCASTS:
you don't have tickets, but still want to join in on the party, relax in some comfortable seats in the remote site broadcasts located in Davies Center. See you grad on the big screen in the Woodland Theatre.
Blugold Pro Tip: These spaces offer comfortable seating for elderly guests and are kid-friendly!
- Contact Debra Lang at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, December 13th if you or your guests:
- Require special seating arrangements because of mobility issues
- Require the use of a hearing assistance device (an interpreter will be at the ceremony)
- One or more family member may accompany guests who require special seating.
Graduates requesting special seating consideration will need to make arrangement with the commencement office to receive their tickets. The Commencement office is located on the 2nd floor of Schofield Hall room # 201.