Learn more information about teaching + learning tools offered through CETL.
What is the IF-AT?
The Immediate Feedback Assessment Technique that transforms traditional multiple-choice testing into interactive student learning and a more informative assessment opportunity for educators.
Why use the IF-AT?
- Provides students with immediate feedback about the accuracy of their answers
- Provides students with corrective feedback until their answer is correct
- Facilitates student learning and retention of information being tested
- Educator easily sees the number of attempts before the correct answer is chosen
- Can be used for exams, individual, group, review and/or sequential quizzes
Other IF-AT Information
CETL stocks a variety of IF-AT forms for educator use. Choose:
B-series: A-B-C-D response, 50 questions per sheet
C-series: A-B-C-D-E response, 50 questions per sheet
Contact CETL, or call them at 836-2385, to order IF-ATs for your classroom use or to have a one-on-one IF-AT consultation.