Recruiting and Retaining Top Performers
This seminar is an elective in the Supervisory Management Certificate Program
6 days of core classes + 6 days of electives = Your Certificate.
It's convenient and customizable!
June 22-23, 2017
Holiday Inn South
4751 Owen Ayres Court, Eau Claire, WI 54701
Recruit | Hire | Retain the Best
The costs of turnover can be significant-from 50-200% of base salary. Retention begins during the recruitment process and requires a well-designed, strategic approach to attract, retain and engage key performers. This seminar will provide details of a proven process for building an engaged and committed workforce.In this workshop, attendees will learn how to:
- Create a recruitment strategy to support organizational goals and values
- Identify and use essential competencies to drive the recruitment and selection process
- Select and use assessment tools to help quantify hiring decisions
- Build employee engagement through best-practice retention strategies
- Develop metrics to measure and evaluate employee retention efforts
Minimize the costly impacts of disengaged employees and turnover on your organization. Even experienced managers will benefit from the recent developments, expert insights, shared experiences and group discussions delivered in this program.
Our presenters are skilled facilitators who consistently receive high ratings from attendees. They lead fast-paced sessions - a combination of lecture, individual and group activity.
Jeff Kortes is the founder of Human Asset Management, LLC, a human resource practice specializing in recruitment, retention, training and development, employee engagement and the development of high performance work cultures.