Leading Intentional Customer Service
This seminar is an elective in the Supervisory Management Certificate Program
6 days of core classes + 6 days of electives = Your Certificate.
It's convenient and customizable!
March 30-31, 2017
Holiday Inn South
4751 Owen Ayres Court, Eau Claire, WI 54701
Service | Quality | Leadership
As customer service improves so does customer satisfaction and retention-and, of course, sales. Yet organizations often struggle to maintain a culture of exceptional service. This hands-on session will cover best practices and proven techniques for creating and delivering exceptional customer service through effective leadership.In this workshop, attendees will learn how to:
- Apply powerful tools for analyzing and improving business processes
- Use proven techniques to enhance the experiences of both internal and external customers
- Apply a "Best in Class" customer service model that gets results
- Use the "7 components of customer interactions" to satisfy even the toughest customers
- Gain important, actionable, insights through meaningful customer feedback
The ability to keep teams focused on meeting and exceeding customer expectations will drive desired business results. In a rapidly changing business environment where technology and connectivity are fueling new customer demands, the information delivered in this program is truly "need to know."
Our presenters are skilled facilitators who consistently receive high ratings from attendees. They lead fast-paced sessions - a combination of lecture, individual and group activity.
Jim Dahl has 40+ years of consulting and private sector experience including a role as Director of Leadership Development for SUPERVALU, Inc. He has worked in a wide variety of organizations providing expertise on organizational change, talent management and individual development.