Known by Blugolds as the "family hall," Putnam Hall has a welcoming atmosphere that fosters long-lasting friendships. Built in 1957, it was the second hall built on UWEC's campus, and has been creating a great on-campus experience for Blugolds ever since.
Facts and details
- Capacity: 244 - male and female hall separated by floor
- Lower Campus
- 2018-2019 available to incoming first year and transfer student
- 2019-2020 available mainly for incoming students but some upperclassman availability
- Standard rooms, two residents each
- Includes computer lab, large-screen TV lounge, student lounge
- Student kitchen with microwave and appliances, piano area
- Room sizes are approximately 14' 9" x 10' 8"
- Mailing address:
Room number and building name
642 University Drive
Eau Claire, WI 54701
*All floors have the same layout. Example 205 represents location of 105, 305, etc.
**Provided room dimensions is for a typical room layout in the designated building. Room sizes may vary.
- Brianna Cooper
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org