This page is designed to help you navigate dining on campus this fall during the global pandemic. Information will be updated as new data and guidance is provided by local county health officials.
Retail dining in Marketplace and Centennial
- Limited dine-in seating to adjust capacities to comply with social distancing. Fifty percent table reduction to navigate queuing lines.
- Primarily pre-packaged grab and go options for both hot and cold items.
- Blugold Dining staff assembling meals from the available options. This will include things like the salad bar and/or the Mongolian Grill.
- Menus will be condensed and streamlined somewhat to accommodate faster service, like the Express Line at Einstein's for coffee.
Residential dining at Hilltop
- Express meal - Featured Meal(s) at The Lookout
- New sustainable option called "Excellent-To-Go" — Watch the video below!
- Each student receives a 9x9x2.75" container upon entering Hilltop for the first time.
- Students are asked to rinse and return it on the next dining hall visit and place in dishwashing turnstile.
- Contains are BPA free, have 3 compartments with a leak-resistant snap closure. They are stackable, reusable, recyclable, crack-resistant, dishwasher safe and made of polypropylene which is an environmental material.