Equity, Diversity + Inclusion
Welcome to EDI
The Division for Equity, Diversity and Inclusion page is where students, faculty and staff are able to find EDI-related services and programs offered through UW-Eau Claire. The goal is to work together so that all students, faculty and staff feel welcome, can thrive and feel like they can be successful here.
Nine formerly independent campus units and offices have come together under EDI to centralize services and coordinate efforts. These supporting departments can be found in the EDI Services + Programs section and links are provided below. Take a look at the content throughout the site to see how campus leaders in EDI efforts hope to increase cultural awareness and create a more welcoming and inclusive environment at UW-Eau Claire.
EDI services and programs
- Fire Ball: REVOLUTION 2/24/2018 6:30 PM - Davies Center
- Black History Month: Celebrating Black LGBTQ Pioneers 2/26/2018 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM - Centennial Hall
- Black History Month Celebration 2/28/2018 5:00 PM - Davies Center
- Women's History Month Kickoff 3/1/2018 6:00 PM - Davies Center
- Gender Pay Gap Salary Negotiation Workshop 3/5/2018 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM - Centennial Hall
- Night OUT Film Series: Profiled 3/6/2018 7:00 PM - Woodland Theater, Davies Center
- Women's Health and Loving Your Body 3/7/2018 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM - The Cabin, Davies Center
- Women's Resource Center Open House 3/8/2018 11:00 AM - Hibbard Humanities Hall
- Blugold Dialogue: Andrew Thundercloud 3/8/2018 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM - Centennial Hall
- The Road Less Traveled: Medicine, Gender, and the NFL 3/9/2018 4:00 PM - Centennial Hall
Dr. Tamara Johnson, a higher education administrator with extensive experience in diversity, student affairs and faculty affairs, joined UW-Eau Claire in June as the university’s inaugural assistant chancellor for equity, diversity and inclusion (EDI).Meet Dr. Johnson
UWEC hosted a campus-community celebration of the vision and legacy of civil rights activist Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. The event included the presentation of the university’s first Martin Luther King Jr. Social Justice Leadership Award to Dr. David Leaman, dean of the College of Arts and Sciences.Highligths of the celebration
Thanks for your interest in UW-Eau Claire. Let's get started!
Select a student category below for admission guidelines, important deadlines and instructions.
NOTE: To complete your application to UW-Eau Claire you will be taken off of this website to access the UW System online admission application.
If you want to apply for employment, please click here.