In addition to being the official photo identification on campus, the Blugold Card is a super convenient way to pay for things all around campus, as it can double as a debit card connected to your Blugold Account. There are two options for cards,
Which type of card is for you?
The regular Blugold Card:
- The Blugold Card entitles you to use many campus facilities and receive reduced ticket prices for campus events.
- A Blugold Card is required for meal plan access, textbook rental and to borrow materials from McIntyre Library.
- The Blugold Card offers the Blugold Account which is used as a debit card for on-campus purchases.
- Show your Blugold Card and ride Eau Claire city buses free of charge.
- Blugold Cards provide door access at select residence halls and administrative buildings.
The U.S. Bank Blugold Card MAXX:
- The Blugold Card MAXX offers the same capabilities as the Blugold Card.
- Through the university’s partnership with U.S. Bank,you can use the Blugold Card MAXX as a signature-based debit card for off-campus transactions and for use in ATMs.
- The MAXX card attaches the Blugold Card to a U.S. Bank checking account.