Come train with the Blugolds this summer! Improve your game by working with our coaching staff that has experience at the NCAA Division I, II and III levels, including coaching experience at Maryland, Pitt, LSU, Rice and South Dakota. Let us help you take your game to the next level!
Blugold Football Youth Camp
Entering grades K-8 | June 7-10, 2021
Our Youth Camp is designed for students who enjoy the game of football. Our mission will focus on developing basic fundamental skills and teamwork. Participants will have an opportunity to be coached by the UW-Eau Claire football staff and players in a fun and competitive environment. Camp includes individual instruction, team building and position specific drills. All campers will receive a free hat.
- 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. daily
What to wear
- no helmet or pads needed
Simpson Fields (behind the McPhee Center) | 509 University Dr, Eau Claire, WI
Towers Lot, "R" STALLS ONLY | 660 University Dr, Eau Claire, WI
- $80 | commuter, meals not included
- Registration includes a free hat
Entering grades 9-12 | June 23 & 30 and July 14 & 21, 2021
This weekly perimeter camp is held on a series of Wednesday evenings and it is designed for quarterbacks, receivers, tight ends, running backs, defensive backs, and linebackers to develop perimeter skills in a fun and competitive setting. Participants will be playing in association with their high school and the high school program will determine which session and team you will play on.
- Wednesday, June 23
- Wednesday, June 30
- Wednesday, July 14
- Wednesday, July 21
- Session 1 | games starting at 5:30 p.m. & 6:10 p.m.
- Session 2 | games starting at 7:00 p.m. & 7:40 p.m.
Trainer & Medical Aid
A first responder will be on duty at all times. All campers are required to have their own insurance. Each camper must register online and complete all necessary paperwork prior to participating. The headquarter tent will provide water and Gatorade throughout the games.
Free parking is available at Bollinger Fields.
Every individual camper must register online with a Group ID number that associates with your high school team. Please contact your high school head coach or Coach Johnson to get the code for your school. Your online registration must be fully completed before participation. If you have attended a previous UWEC camp, you can simply log-in to your existing profile and sign up for the league.
- $250 | per team
- $200 | additional team(s) from the same school
- no charge at registration for individuals
- Every individual camper must register online with a Group ID number that associates with your high school team. Please contact your high school head coach or Coach Johnson to get the code for your school. Your online registration must be fully completed before participation. If you have attended a previous UWEC camp, you can simply log-in to your existing profile and sign up for the league.
Big Man Camp
Grades 7-12 | July 15, 2021
The Blugold Football Big Man Camp will be a one-day individual camp for students who are entering 7th grade or older and play one of the positions on the line of scrimmage: Offensive line, defensive line, or tight end. The camp will be half padded (helmet and shoulder pads) and will focus on skills and techniques to win on the line of scrimmage. The camp will include individual skill development, competition drills, and athletic skills testing. Participants will be grouped together by age and coached by the entire Blugold football staff.
- $40 | if also registered for the Rising Star Camp, commuter, lunch included
- $50 | commuter, lunch included
Rising Star Camp
Grades 11-12 | July 16, 2021
The Blugold Football Rising Star Camp will be a one-day individual camp for students that are graduating in the class of 2022 and 2023. The camp will be half padded (helmet and shoulder pads) and is designed for all positions. Camp will include competition drills, position specific drills, and athletic skill testing. Participants will be coached by the entire Blugold football staff to help advance their football skills and fundamentals.
Each camper will receive a free hat, water & Gatorade. A first responder will be on-site throughout the camp.
What to bring
- shoulder pads
- mouth guard
- tennis shoes
UW-Eau Claire will NOT provide helmets and shoulder pads
- $40 | if also registered for the Big Man Camp, commuter, lunch and hat included
- $50 | Rising Star Camp only, commuter, lunch and hat included
Contact Alex Johnson, Assistant Coach | firstname.lastname@example.org | 715.836.2155