The Sales Advisory Board consists of alumni, employers and other friends who serve as ambassadors for the sales and sales management program.
The group provides guidance on curriculum issues, helps develop internship and employment opportunities for students, assists members of the sales team to prepare for competitions, and supports high impact learning opportunities for students, such as the Blugold Sales Challenge and The Great Northwoods Sales Warm-Up. The Sales Advisory Board meets annually.
For more information contact Jessica Gardner, assistant director, UW-Eau Claire Center for Sales and Sales Management.
Advisory Board Members
- Melaney Barba, '00, Senior Branch Manager, Liberty Mutual
- Linda Bergstedt, Director, Human Resources, Graybar
- Ken Boris, Senior Manager - Commercial & Enterprise Sales Apprentice Program, Staples
- Brent Goska, Director, Northwestern Mutual
- Ryan Hopkins, Director of Business Operations, TEKsystems
- Kay Kacheroski, '96, Clothier, Tom James Company
- Dean Kyle, Director of National University Recruiting, Henry Schein Dental
- Sarah Perez, Project Supervisor, Schlumberger
- Linda Salbeck, College Relations Specialist, Actuant Corp
- Patrick Schwab, Senior VP for Sales, Consumer Product Services, Hormel Foods
- John Szot, General Manager, Laird Plastics