You will be writing and presenting a lot during your time in the College of Business and in your career, so why not become an expert at both? Enhance and strengthen your skills by taking advantage of the Business Writing and Presentations Studio in the College of Business. Tutors can help get you started by organizing your ideas and they will stick with you until you put the finishing touches on your document or presentation. Learn more about the Studio in this video:
We're here to help
Walk-ins are welcomed, but to make sure you get in, schedule an appointment. If you think you need more time schedule back-to-back meetings or a time later in the week. Students are limited to two sessions per week. The Studio is located in Schneider 221.
Business Writing Studio Appointment Options
- E-mail messages
- Formal letters
- Press releases
- Cover letters
- Reports for business courses
Business Presentation Studio Appointment Options
- Elevator speeches/pitches
- PowerPoint slides
- Small group meetings
- Round-table discussions
- Interview practice
- Individual and group presentations.
Tips for getting the most from your visit
- Have an objective by determining what you need help with prior to your meeting.
- Come prepared to work by bringing your assignment, paper and pen, the hard or electronic copy of your work so far and anything else you may need.