The LabVIEW Certificate Program provides UW-Eau Claire students and engineers in local and regional industry with an in-depth understanding of the computer interfacing and data acquisition software package called LabVIEW. LabVIEW has become an industry standard in this technical area. LabVIEW provides an extensive environment in which a scientist or engineer can accomplish a variety of instrument control, data collection and data processing tasks.
What will this certificate do for me?
The academic goals of the LabVIEW Certificate Program including providing students with:
- Working knowledge of electronics and trouble-shooting techniques
- An understanding of the basics of computer interfacing principles
- In-depth knowledge of the LabVIEW programming environment and programming techniques
- An introduction to Field Programmable Gate Arrays
- An introduction to robotics and autonomous navigation