Whether our chemistry graduates are headed to graduate school or to jobs in the industry, they are taking with them a set of technical and communication skills that set them up for success.
Where our chemistry alumni are working:
- Advance Product Quality Chemist at 3M
- Account Manager at Hydrite Chemical Co.
- Analytical Chemist at Covance Chemical Co.
- Associate Chemist at Nestlé Health Science
- Chemical Mix Technician at Rockline Industries
- Chemist at Stresau Laboratory, Inc.
- Clinical Laboratory Technologist at Mayo Clinic
- Commanding officer of a nuclear submarine
- Hospital Generalist at Pathology Medical Services/Nebraska LabLInc.
- Lab Technician at Myriad Genetics
- Purchasing Agent at Hydrite Chemical Co.
- Quality &Process Control Supervisor at Hormel Foods
- Territory Manager at Garratt-Callahan Company
- and many more. . . .
Where our chemistry alumni have gone on to grad school:
- Cornell University
- Northwestern University
- Purdue University
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
- University of California-Berkeley
- University of California-Riverside
- Dartmouth Medical School
- Boston University
- UW-Madison, schools of medicine and law
- University of Oregon
- Ohio State University
- University of Pittsburgh
- University of Michigan
- Nanjing University of Technology
- and many more . . .
Among 186 chem grads in the past 5 years, there are:
Blugold chemists — we want to hear from you!
Alumni: Please let us know what you are up to and how you are doing. Send a letter or an e-mail (pictures are great!) to one of your old professors, your advisor, your research mentor, or even the Chair. We really enjoy hearing from you! Please stay in touch.