All drop-ins and scheduled appointments will be done virtually for Spring 2021
Scheduling (Virtual) Appointments
We are available for appointments from 8:00 am. to 4:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
(Virtual) Drop-in Hours
All drop-ins will be done virtually for Spring 2021.
ADVISING Drop-In Hours: Monday-Friday, 11:00 am-12:45 pm
ARCC Peer Advisors
ARCC Peer Advisors are available to help with quick questions. They can help you search for courses, find your enrollment appointment (date you register), address holds that prevent your registration, understand your degree audit, and use schedule builder.
• Fill out this quick form and the Peer Advisors will reach out to you OR email the Peer Advisors at ADVSNG63@uwec.edu
• Be specific with your questions.
• Peer Advisors are generally responding to questions between 10 am and 1 pm Monday through Friday.
• Peer Advisors are also students; please be flexible and be patient with responses.
CAREER SERVICES Drop-In Hours
Learn how to download Microsoft Teams
Call us at 715-836-3487 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. The office phone and email are staffed from 7:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday.
Helping you succeed
The Advising, Retention and Career Center exists on campus to provide centralized support for students. Our advisors are here to help you select your major, create your four-year graduation plan, and explore careers. Our Career Counselors assist you with finding internships, creating your resumes and more.
Advising, Retention and Career Center is here to help all students:
- select and declare a major.
- create a four-year plan.
- stay on track for expected graduation date.
- craft a professional resume.
- find internships and jobs.
- find a service-learning project.
How do we help? We:
- answer questions
- give referrals
- offer connections
- provide support
- advise, troubleshoot and consult
How do we empower students? We:
- teach you to find answers
- advise but don't make decisions
- encourage networking
- expect preparedness of you
Career Services and Service-Learning
The Advising, Retention and Career Center is also home to UW-Eau Claire's Career Services and Service-Learning. This is an integral part of the guidance Blugolds receive on their path to academic success.
During the course of their degree, students participate in 30 hours of service-learning which engages them with members of the community in mutually beneficial ways. The projects that fulfill this aspect of the Blugold education apply the concepts and principles from student coursework in meaningful and interactive ways in the service of others.
Career Services helps Blugolds with everything from creating a resume, finding on-campus employment, securing an internships, and ultimately landing that first job after gradation. With career fairs and on-campus interviewing taking place multiple times a year, you will have a great head start in finding that dream job once your degree is in hand.